Monday, May 4, 2009

Post #1: When He Met The Blog

Hellow :), Kay being the bored guy that I am during the holidays. I 'might' (Happy?) as well start my own blog kan?

So today, i went to meet my mum at KL Sentral in the morning so she could take me to some Sifu chinese guy who apparently restructures spines and shit. Why am i going you ask? I've got scoliosis. Never heard of it? Neither had I before it got diagnosed. Anyways, info time:




Scoliosis (from Greek: skolíōsis meaning "crooked") is a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side, shaped like a "s", and may also be rotated. To adults it can be very painful. It is an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine. On an x-ray, the spine of an individual with a typical scoliosis may look more like an "S" or a "C" than a straight line.

Anyways, yeah my spine is curved. But mine isnt that bad actually, u cant actually see the spine curving. I have no idea why. Okay, so i go to this sifu guy la and he whacks the shit out of my back and aligns it. Seems I have to go 3 times a week during the holidays :(


After that, went to OU to meet up with Steph. Gym time baby. Celeb fitness is the bomb laa. Its so addictive, like lifting weights and stuff. Ive got to have goals, like getting muscles and stuff. For now, I just wanna lose weight and lose that 'extra tyre' ;). It really gives you semangat la, watching all those buff guys working out. Makes you wanna do THAT too lol.

Okay, wanna go play DOTA. Its been months yoo. Leave u with a little treat, Listen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment