Friday, May 15, 2009

Post #6: When He Came Back

Hey! Sorry for not blogging for a while. Ive been really-really lazy. I expect this will be a pretty long post :)

Okay lemme start from what's at the top of my head. Firstly, i didn't get the JPA scholarship :( Was sort of bummed the first few days after I heard. By the way, I applied for Social Science in US.
Tips for future jpa-tryers: When u apply, dont get your hopes too high if you go to a private school or if your parents have a high fixed-income. It'll be almost impossible :)

Anyways, following that my mum organized me to meet some people to sort out what im gonna do since I didnt get the scholarship. I met this clinical psychologist in Prince Court Medical Centre where my mum used to work. She explained la about her experience and how Malaysia really needs more clinical psychologists. And if I take a student loan, if I become a licensed Clinical Psychologist, ill be able to pay off that loan in about a year. Thats about RM300,000 k!

Other than that, I went to see one of my Auntie's contacts in the 'system' to help me out with a MARA loan or maybe some sort of student loan. What these people can do sure do impress me. I hope what he's doing pulls through. Insyallah..

Okay what else? Today I went to Fatty Crab with Mariam,Trina and Pua Sze or as Trina calls it, Fei Hai :) Haha. Anyways, I havent been to the place in ages, and I used to love it. So we went la, I had crab and chicken wings and stuff :) And apparently the others have had better, so next month were heading to some place called Greenview. Coolios aha. After dinner we went to this place called William's that Trina was mad about, she called it Mr Magorium's Emporium. She said it had everything in it. Apparently, IT DID. You wouldn't expect it too from the outside. It just looks like some typical gerai thing. But Inside, they seem to have everything u can imagine to eat. And the drinks come super-size, no wait. Not super-size. MEGA SIZE!!

The owner some more lagi power. He knows everything about the food, and has like categories for all of them. He even recommends the food based on what were looking for. Perfect la!! Hat's off to Trina for intro-ing the place :)

Ohh, lastly:

Happy Belated Birthday Azarea :) It was on the 11th of May by the way.


Crush, Buddy,Prom Date, Friend. Your 18 now! Hope you don't lose that 'asset' of yours when you get older :p lol. If your reading now, I just wanna let you know. Knowing you for these 5 years have been awesome. And hopefully, gets awesom-er. Ok, end of aww moment :)




I still think you look better with Specs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment