Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Post #5: When Dissapointment Got Updated To 2.0

We lost.. Alls fair i guess, MU were awesome yesterday. Even cry baby Ronaldo. Sad thing was, the game was over for us the moment the 2nd goal was scored. In the three minutes!! Damn it. Sokays i guess, theres always next year? :(. And we do have Andrei Arshavin next year, that's something to look forward to :D.

Next, ADP results are out!! Well here is ze results:



Subject
Grade



General Psychology
B+



Chemistry Concepts (With Lab)
B



Islamic Studies
P



Calculus for Business I
B+



English Composition I
B+


And that amounts to about 3.2 over 4.0. Which i guess isnt so bad, but i was still dissapointed. I was expecting 3.5 and at least an A- for psychology. Darn, but im happy bout that B+ for Calculus :D. What is really dumb though is the gap of points you get for a B+ and A is HUGE.
B+ is 3.3 and A- is 3.7. There is NO in between. How stupid is that right?? That means if I get 1 percent less than an A-, I still only get 3.3. Americans... Haih.. Lol



Mr. President Obama Barack. If your reading this, you preach change right? Here's the first thing you should change. Your grading system :D.


Anyways, today I went to that Sifu's house alone to do my back. So i used my dad's GPS to get there. I got there fine. But on the way back, i pressed the Go Home command. And it almost took me to bloody Semenyih! I live Sungai Buloh by the way. Someone must have changed the damn GPS settings.. Jeez :(

All in all, it was a pretty down day. :( lol

No comments:

Post a Comment